Jumat, 30 Desember 2022

Inaltimea Intr Un Triunghi Oarecare


Inaltimea Intr Un Triunghi Oarecare

daca un triunghi dreptunghic are ipotenuza egala cu 30 cm si o cateta 24cm atunci are aria egala cu ..... cm

Daftar Isi

1. daca un triunghi dreptunghic are ipotenuza egala cu 30 cm si o cateta 24cm atunci are aria egala cu ..... cm


√30²-24²

⇒√900-576

⇒√324

⇒ 18 cm

segitiga siku sisi siku=24 sisi miring=30
maka sisi siku lainnya pasangan 3,4,5 dengangan pengali 6

24=4x6
30=5x6
sisi lain=3x6=18

2. kepanjangan intr dalam iklan baris


intriduementasi atw presos lbh lanjud

3. 1. Pada soat Pesawat terbang di ketinggian tertentu, suhu awal dikuar Pesawat adalah -40°C. Setiap naik 100 intr suhu udara diluar Pesawat turun loc. jika ketinggian Pesawat Sebarang nalle 2700 m, maka m suhu di war Pesawat Sekarang adalah!​


Jawaban:

13

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

2700 : 100 = 27

maka - 40 + 27 = 13

Jawab:

13

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

2700 : 100 = 27

- 40 + 27 = 13


4. KELAS 4PERTEMUAN 1 SEMESTER 2DEFINE THE SENTENCES BELOW WHETHER THIS IS A TRANSITIVE VERB OR AN INTRANSITIVE V(TENTUKAN KALIMAT-KALIMAT DIBAWAH INI APAKAH KATA KERJA TRANSITIVE ATAU INTR.1. I watch cartoons every morning.2. My father always sleeps in the afternoon.3. Dery takes five thousand rupiah in his pocket.4. Juan doesn't stay here. He lives in Jakarta.5. The cat runs very fast because the dogs bark at it.I play piano with my sister.7. Raja climbs a coconut tree.8. Don't lie.9. Ria makes a good picture on the wall.10. He cannot ride a bike, so he walks to school.​


Jawaban:

no 3 kalo salah maaf ya ya


5. A)aria unui triunghi cu lungimea bazei egală cu 60cm si lungimea înălțime corespunzătoare ei egală cu 3,5 dm B)aria unui paralelogram cu lungimea unei laturi egala cu 180mm si lungimea înălțimii corespunzătoare ei egală cu 6cm VA ROG MULT RĂSPUNDTI URGENT


Ngomong opo koe lee lee

6. mymcweCrDialogue for no. 6-10intrZara : Hi, I'm Zara, What's your name?I wNabila: My name's is Nabila PutriZara : What's your nick name?fanNabila: You can call me Nabila.Zara : Are you a new student?Nabila : Yes, I am.DeZara Where are you from, Nabila?theNabila : I'm from Medan. What class are you atat, Zara?1Zara : I'm at the class 10-3. What aboutyou?Nabila : I'm at the class 10-1. Well, it's niceto meet you, Zara. I have to go backto the classroom now,Zara : Nice to meet you, too. Bye.Nabila ; Bye.6. Where does the conversation takeplace?a. At a houseb. On a busc. At schoold. In an officee. In a restaurant​


Jawaban:

c. At school

kata kunci

Nabila : I'm at the class 10-1. Well, it's nice

to meet you, Zara.( I have to go back

to the classroom now,)

Jawaban:

C. At school

because in the text, explain about a new student at the class


Video Update


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner